Friday, December 16, 2016

Back in Bali (8.12.16)

My last holiday of 2016 and I'm back in Bali and staying at the same resort as my birthday trip in August. I selected this hotel again is because of the view from the pool. It is just breathtaking. The weather is great so far. Was told it had been raining and thunderstorm for the past few weeks, in fact it rained until 10am today before it stopped. I was also slightly worried that the weather is going to be miserable, but I was optimistic I will bring th sunshine from KL πŸ˜ƒ and I did. At least so far so good so a good start!! 
Right now I'm having my early dinner as I didnt had lunch. Simple curry chicken and white rice dinner, but is flavourful and delicious. Not to forget the million dollar view of the ocean, the waves crashing against the shore and the cooling sea breeze made the dinner extra yummy. I'm surrounded by people and yet I feel perfectly comfortable. 
This trip is very different from my last. My feeling is definitely so different now. I can see and feel everything clearly and finally I'm at peace. I have changed and I know what are the changes and I'm embracing the changes with an open mind and arms. I also came to realisation that Peter Wittendorp is like a shadow, always there, but unseen. His name is still lingering in my mind although I feel nothing towards him anymore. At one stage of my life he was the man I wanted the most. I wanted him to love me and he did, according to his declaration unless that was also a lie like everything else he told me. Anyway it doesn't matter anymore what is lie what is truth. Is the past and let it stay as the past.
I'm happy now. Not only do I regained my old self back, I also become an improved version of myself. I got to know more new guys and understand what I want from a partner better than before. I know what I'm willing and unwilling to compromise and I will speak my mind and be myself at all times! I won't silence my voice to please someone or make the person likes me. I'm enough and will be enough for the right man! 
I'm not perfect and I have flaws, but it is part of who I am. I'm not competing with anyone πŸ˜‰! I'm looking forward to 2017 as I have a feeling I will achieve greater heights in my career and hopefully meet someone who jive with me
Meanwhile, maybe a Bali fling while I'm here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment