Monday, May 8, 2017

Escaping Peter Wittendorp's Ghost

Almost 3 weeks since my last post and a lot had happened during this period. Crazy, exciting, promising, tiring and colourful. But nothing beats the fact and feeling that finally I free myself from the minuscule remote feeling and wish I used to have for Peter Wittendorp. The day when I openly and publicly shared all the SMSes between us, it was the day I was reborn. I should had done it earlier. For the first time I felt free because I didn't have anymore skeletons in my closet. I felt darn good to be honest.
It was the final nail I needed to nail into the coffin and moved on. This time was for real. I deleted all the SMSes from my phone after I posted everything up online. I'm the type of person that if I still keep something in my phone, be it phone number or photos or SMSes or messages (family and friends only), then I still want or hope or wish the person in my life. But the moment I deleted everything in my phone that will reminds me of that person, it means the person existence is being permanently removed from my life.
Come to think of it, I have to admit it took me exactly 1 year to cleanly and clearly moved on and recovered from the heartbreak caused by Peter Wittendorp. He is truly a piece of work. He almost destroyed me emotionally and mentally, but luckily I managed to pull myself up from the black hole and dungeon he pushed me into. Anyway, the past is the past.
What doesn't kills me makes me stronger. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment