Sunday, January 18, 2015

My blog

Before I continue to write more posts for this blog, I want to give credit to my best friend. This blog was borne because of his teasing remark that reminded me that sharing my thoughts and views with the world might be useful and helpful to some of my readers.

When I was confused, frustrated and disappointed with things not going my way, I googled the internet to look for answers. I came across certain stories /issues that were similar to mine and from there I managed to get some solace, understanding and the ah ha moment.  The posts wrote by others who had been thru similar experienced as me had allowed me to understand myself better. Not only do I understand myself better, I understand a lot of people and things better too. I know what I want in my life and what I have to do (step by step) to get to where I want to be.

It will be a bumpy road, but I'm pretty sure I will come out as a winner because I'm a super positive person. Hahaha!

Anyway, thanks to this best friend of mine for teasing me, he reminded me indirectly that I should always share my views and thoughts with people because I never know who might find it useful and helpful. Another reason is because when I'm dead, my blog still live in this world. And when I'm too old to remember my life experienced, this blog will reminds me of it. See, writing a blog isn't such a bad thing. And who knows, I might be famous one day because of my blog. Hahahahaha!

I'm not going to disclose his name. He knows who he is when I let him read my blog. Haha. He isn't aware of this new blog existent yet. Still thinking of when to let him read it :-)!! Let me sleep on it and decide when I wake up.

I got a feeling he is going to say I'm acting crazy again. For the record, I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment