Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Life Ugliness

Ugliness finds it way into our life on a daily basis. Some of us are luckier not to experience it regularly, but some have to deal with it daily. No one can escape life ugliness, at least no one that I know off didn't experienced it at least once in their life.

So, what can we do about it? Well, we definitely can't run away from it so the answer is to face it, overcome it and learn from it. As mentioned in my previous post, today is a sad and black day for me because I had experienced first hand how ugly a person can turns into when having to deal with unpleasantness constantly. Very unfortunate, I was on the receiving end of it.

So how do I deal with it? Keep a positive and optimistic thinking and don't allow this ugliness to affect me too much. It won't be easy, but I'm strong willed and happy go lucky person so I believe I will overcome it.

When ugliness hits you in the face constantly, we can choose to let it affect us and turn bitter, angry, revengeful or even mean. Or we can choose to stay positive, optimistic and keep the goodness in us. Fighting evil with evil will actually hurt us more than anything. It will make us lose the core us, see darkness everywhere we look and see the negatives side of people. I don't want to be in this category at all. Therefore I choose brightness over darkness. I believe that goodness will win over ugliness!

If you want your life to be beautiful and happy, don't allow life ugliness eats into your soul and change the core you. We can always win a fight by fighting with a good heart and a clear conscience. Never ever allow the core you to be compromised. Why? Because at the end of the day you might win the battle, but you might have lost the goodness in yourself, people who care about you and anything that you have to sacrifice to win the battle.

We can't run away from life ugliness, but we have the choice to choose how we want to face, handle and fight off this ugliness. So choose wisely.


No comments:

Post a Comment