Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Coughing

I have been coughing for more than 2 weeks now and it will takes me at least a few more weeks before I recover. And it doesn't helps that I had been drinking wine and liquor for 4 days since last Friday. Plus I also didn't go to see Doctor or take any meds. I want my body immune system to fight itself. At least this time my cough isn't as terrible as last year. I only cough in the daytime hence I can sleep well at night.

When I was 5 or 6 years old, I almost got TB. It was one of the painful episode of my life journey. At night I would coughed until I was or of breath. And I was kept awake because of the constant coughing. My dad spent a lot of money on doctors and meds. We went as far as Singapore to see the doctors. I couldn't remember exactly how I was cured, but thank god I was and I escaped developing TB.

And as an adult, coughing is a yearly health issue for me. It normally lasted 2-3 months before I fully recovered from it. Majority of the time it was vicious. But this time it is normal and bearable. I did told Peter about my childhood and the TB part. Anyway.....hope I will get well soon.

Updated on 28.6.16


Still coughing. Not getting better. A bit worst but still ok. Hope will get well soon.

Updated on 5.7.16

After all the drinking in HK, my cough is cured. Haha. No doctor or medicine required. Just drank a lot of red wine. Crazy remedy I know. But it works :-)!

Updated on 4.8.16

Yay, finally my cough is gone!! And the best part is I didn't even see doctor or take cough medicine. Hahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment