Thursday, June 16, 2016

GIANT Goal

I have set a GIANT goal for myself to achieve in 2 years time. I don't know how I'm going to achieve it and if it is even possible to achieve it, but I will definitely give it my all! Is the biggest and toughest challenge I have set for myself to date. I need all the good luck I can get! haha!

So what's my GIANT and crazy goal? Hmmmmm......to earn a 8 digit income in 2 years time!! I'm setting an impossible goal for myself to achieve, but then that's the kick of it. Aim high and big. I feel that these 2 years will be a golden opportunity to achieve my giant goal if I put all my heart and effort in pursuing my goal. There are a lot of good opportunities out there and I just need to have a bit of luck and timing to help me to achieve my goal.

Is actually nice to set a giant goal because it makes life more exciting and challenging for me. I enjoy unpredictability occasionally as it spices up my life. I don't enjoy working in a structure environment and earning a fixed income. I'm not crazy about climbing up corporate ladder. I hate protocols and playing by the rules just because everyone is doing it. Boring.

Anyway, I will work hard towards achieving my goal. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment