Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Blogging is Not Easy

There are many things I want to blog about, but I don't know where to start. Some I managed to start, but couldn't finish because my mind was stuck even though many thoughts crossed my mind. Sometimes I'm frustrated because I couldn't write my thoughts and feelings flowingly. I have to admit I'm not a good writer. Haha. I wrote best when my feelings and emotions are stirred and raw. Now that I'm calm, cool and back to my normal usual self, writing actually takes effort. Harder but not impossible. I read that writing is good for the soul and healing. I enjoy writing purely because I have short term memory. I don't remember what I had said to someone or how I felt at that time when I said it. I do remember some of the things people said or told me, but not in great details. Hence if it was something important or relevant, I would write it down so that I can read it back and remind myself of a specific chapter, feeling, conversation and other aspects of my life. Some were pleasant memories, some were not.

When I first started blogging 7-8 years ago, I wanted to do a daily journal of my life. But it didn't pan out as it is very tedious to write daily. Beside I'm a lazy bum so I gave up writing daily. Haha. Hence writing an blogging is a hobby now. A place for me to escape when I want to spill out my feelings, emotions and thoughts. When I don't want to bug my friends with my problems, I blog. Blogging allows people the choice to read my posts or not. I want to be able to give people the choice to choose.

And when I blog I will write about topics that are personal and related to me. Is hard to be honest and open because there will always be critics. And there are topics that will be taboo or piss people off unintentionally. Anyway, I still choose to write and blog because this is what I want to do. I'm not blogging to please or hurt anyone. I'm not blogging to seek attention because my posts are not interesting at all. I don't get high readership or repost. I'm blogging because I want to write. As simple as that. I just want to do what I want to do.

I will try to write more interesting topics and post it on my blog. In the meantime, please bear with me on the boring stuffs. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment