Thursday, September 8, 2016

Michael Looks Intellectually Sexy

Apparently someone in my LinkedIn network knows Michael hence he popped up in the section people I may know. I sent him an invitation to connect and after a few days he accepted it. I added him because he looks so intellectually sexy in his profile pic wearing a pair of spectacles. Seriously, he looks smart sexy. I prefer him wearing spectacles than without. So that was the main reason why I re-connected with him after deleting his phone number. Haha. Crazy right? I admit I'm 😛!
I also sent him a short message thru LinkedIn to tell him he looks sexy in glasses. Not many men can look intellectually sexy wearing a spectacles, but Michael can. Arrrgghhhh.....I wish he is currently working and living in Singapore. At least then maybe we can be friend. Oh well, at least now we are re-connected on LinkedIn. I don't think I will ever get bored looking at him with glasses. Hahaha 🙈!
When I first saw him without glasses I did think he was nice looking, but the glasses just made me swooned. Not kidding!! I wish I will get to see him wearing the glasses in person at least once just to confirm that he looks as intellectually sexy in person as in the photo.
Will see. I never know....My wish might comes true one day. Life is full of surprises! 😜

p.s. To read about my story with Michael, go to  - My other blog

No comments:

Post a Comment