Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Mood Swings

I'm experiencing a very bad mood swing now and all I want to do is to be by myself so that I can take care of my own thoughts and emotions. I can feel the darkness lurking on the surface now and I'm doing everything in my power to control it. I don't know what causes it as it started since yesterday evening. I did summer cleaning of my contact lists on my phone and deleted a fair bit of number for people that I don't keep in touch anymore. And this afternoon I deleted my chat history with Xavier as I feel that I can't trust him hence not sure if I still want to keep him as a friend. I'm deeply affected by my last experienced with Peter Wittendorp. Now I feel scare to open up myself to anyone, especially men as I worry I will be hurt. Even though they give me no reason to doubt them, I still do.

If their actions don't match their words, I will not hesitate to delete them from my life.
And I will only match their effort. I won't go out of my limbs to reach out to them like I used to do so. If someone wants to be in my life, they will put in effort and time to show me. The excuses of being not free and etc are just a more polite way to tell me I'm not interested to keep the friendship alive or in me. Which is fine with me as long as they tell me and not waste my time. If they choose not to tell me, then I will take matters into my own hand and do what I think is best for me. I don't care about other people feelings when they don't care about mine.

Lack of effort is equivalent to lack of interest so why should I keep putting in effort and time when the other party isn't doing so. I'm becoming very selfish nowadays after my last shitty experienced with Peter Wittendorp. He scars me and I don't know when I will be able to recover and not feel scare at opening my heart again. At this moment I really feel like releasing another set of correspondences between me and Peter, but I'm controlling my urge by thinking positive thoughts. A few of my cores component have changed because of what Peter Wittendorp's did to me.

When I thought I'm moving on, I would be hit by a bout of intense mood swings that were caused by the fear of being hurt again. The inability to trust without a doubt just makes me feel sad and unhappy. I know I shouldn't let 1 bad experienced with 1 person to affect me so much, but it did! I'm scare of getting attached and sharing my feelings openly. The moment I see their words and actions don't match up, I cut them loose even if it is just something small they didn't do as they said they would. I just don't want to subject myself to the same experienced again.

I wish I'm a bitch because then I will go all out to seek my revenge on the man who hurt me so badly and deeply. And left a permanent scar on my heart. I'm determine to regain back my old self, but it is definitely taking much longer than I thought. Anyway, what I can do now is just to stay away from people, especially Xavier when I'm in this state of bad mood swing. I'm not sure if I will still reach out to him after I feel better. I really don't know what I will do yet. All I care about now is getting myself into a zen state of mind so that I can keep the darkness at bay and not envelope me.

I'm going to do some yoga now to relax and clear my mind......

No comments:

Post a Comment