Monday, August 22, 2016

Criteria for Mr Right

I don't like to admit it, but I have to. My past experienced with Peter has caused me to doubt men. It changed my views on the type of men I want as a partner. My criteria are different now compared to before. Now I want a man who is trustworthy, keep his words/promises and not a hypocrite. If a man doesn't meet all the 3 criteria, I will not keep him in my life. I don't want to deal with the same shit and dramas that Peter put me thru. He had shown me enough hypocrisy and narcissism to last me a lifetime so I'm staying away from men who want to inject those into my life again. 
I also want a man who doesn't play mind games with me and doesn't play with my heart. Don't lead me on. Always speak the truth. Don't ghost out on me. I can accept and handle the fact that if a man tells me I'm not his cup of tea and we can be friend only or we can't be friend at all. I just want a man who has some basic manners and courtesy. And also has a pair of mental balls, meaning be a real man and not a coward! Physical balls are not enough anymore. I just want a man who isn't an asshole and a douchebag like Peter who puts me thru emotional roller-coaster and who didn't grow a pair of mental balls to admit his wrongdoings. 
Hence now, I will not trust words, but instead I will base it on consistent actions. And I will not accept bread crumb attention from a man. I will give maximum 2 chances for him to redeem himself and if he failed then I will delete him our of my life without looking back. I'm not going to keep cutting him slack and give him plenty of chances liked what I did in the past with Peter. Looking back Peter took the full advantage of me and I won't allow it to happen again irregardless how much potential the man has to become my Mr Right.
Lastly, I want a man who doesn't avoids answering my questions no matter how difficult my questions are. I also want a man to accept me for me and not change me to suit his ideal woman. I won't change for anyone except for myself. But most important of all, I want a man that is a total opposite of Peter Wittendorp!!!
I will not hesitate to delete anyone from my life especially men if they don't meet my criteria. I won't put up with bullshit anymore. A man's character is define by his actions, not his words! And a man success is not measure by his wealth, but by his integrity!
Integrity  can never be bought. And never expect it from a person who is a hypocrite. Always remember that!!
I choose to stay single until I meet a man who meets all my 3 criteria. I won't fall for his sweet words and promises so easily. His actions will be my yardstick for measurement! No relationship and no man are worth losing my mind over. If I meet someone great. If not, no big deal too. I don't need to be in a relationship to have sex. I don't want marriage and kids, so it is even more important for me to take my time to find my Mr Right.  I want someone who can share my colourful and crazy life journey with πŸ€“!

No comments:

Post a Comment