Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sex = Good WorkoutπŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I begin to see the benefits of having sex regularly. Hahaha. It is a great workout for the muscles, especially the butt (gluts) and legs areas. The core too if the sex is intensive and explosive. Hahaha. Seriously, I think people who engage in sex more often are happier and healthier. And I think our physique will be more toned and we will look more radiant. But I personally feel to enjoy the benefits, we must enjoy sex and there must be a reasonable duration of foreplay. If it is just straight to sex without foreplay, I don't think we will be able to yield much benefits. 
Foreplay to me is important because it is a teaser of what to come next and to heighten the anticipation. Without foreplay, I think it will be hard for women to reach orgasm. Even with foreplay, there is still no guarantee women will reach orgasm if the men aren't equip with the right oral skills and and fingers techniques. Hahaha. So men out there, please sharpen your skills 😜!
So if a women wants to have a good workout without going to the gym to sweat it out using the cold gym equipments, have more regular sex with at least 30mins of foreplay. Otherwise I think sex is not fun and it won't yield any health benefits. Hahaha
Disclaimer: Above are just my personal views πŸ˜πŸ˜†! 

No comments:

Post a Comment