Sunday, August 21, 2016

Resigned

On Friday, 19.8.16, I wrote to my Country Head and informed her of my decision to resign. I   will tender my official resignation letter on Monday, 22.8.16. I really don't enjoy working in a rigid corporate structure. And I won't be able to make as much money compare to if I'm working by myself. I have set a giant goal for myself - RM10mil commission in 2 years and I don't have time to waste if I want to achieve this giant goal. Beside, why should I build a new market and pass all my clients database to a company that doesn't provide a good reward system. Also, I don't plan to climb the corporate ladder. Corporate is just too stuffy for me. I feel like I'm in a cage. I'm a bird who can't be caged. I want to fly and soar as high as I can. 
And if I have to create a blue ocean, I should do it to for my own maximum benefits and no one else. I really want to challenge myself and see how far I can go and how much more I can achieve in my career this time around. I don't want to do the regular leasing deals anymore. I want to carve out a niche and I have the whole plan in my head already. 
So is time for me to bid corporate goodbye and free myself from the cage that I put myself in for the last 8-9 months. My Country Head said she will discuss with me next week on when will be my last day and also the outstanding cases and commission payout.
Anyway, looking forward to the new challenges. Have to regain my financial freedom in the shortest time as I have a a few big tickets commitment that I need to take care on a monthly basis. Burning a big hole in my bank account so need to replenish it back asap!
Wish me luck πŸ˜„

No comments:

Post a Comment