Thursday, January 5, 2017

Chris & I - Connection

Chris nailed how I feel about him and our connection..."The best bit is we are both comfortable with each other. It's like we've been intimate for a long time but everything is new and fresh. The best of both worlds". And I couldn't agree more with him.
Our meeting and connection were unexpected and it seemed like it just dropped from the sky! Haha. In the beginning I felt the need to find out everything about him and I was slightly unhappy when he didn't tell me what I wanted to know, but now I don't feel the need to know everything now. I feel that 1 day he will open up and share with me more about himself willingly. And beside, knowing him better won't change how I feel about him. I definitely think we can be good friends and even long-term part-time lover, but we won't be long term partners. I have a feeling I will be bored with him eventually. We are lacking the sparks ✨⚡️! 
But as a part-time lover, he is a good candidate. And I feel very comfortable around him, as if like I have known him for a very long time. Long lost friends and souls! Hahahaha! Anyway, I'm not going to dwell on our connection too much. Instead I will just enjoy it to the fullest and goes with the flow. Nowadays, I don't feel disappointed if I don't hear from him. I used to, especially in the beginning but not in the past 2 weeks. Maybe also because I have gotten use to his patterns. He doesn't disappear more than 1 week and he usually surface after 2-4 days and touch base again. He will check in intermittently and he always apologised for the radio silent. I'm cool with it. A healthy lovership doesn't needs daily chats. Space is good and beside he is just a part-time lover. I don't need him to check in daily.
As long as he doesn't ghost from this lovership without notice, I'm cool with our current communication style and part-time lovership. Beside I rather invest my time and energy into my business and career than on a part-time lover. I won't be a fool again. 2017 is a year of making a difference and living a life that is filled with interesting stories for me to write about 😂!  A happy and exciting life fill with adventures and new challenges. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment