Monday, December 11, 2017

Demon in us

I watched the movie Dr Strange again last night and the Master told 1 of her disciples, "there is a demon in all of us. Is just that we rise above it". What she said was so true. I believe there is a demon living in all of us and majority of the population are able to control this ugly dark side of ourselves while others succumbs to it. And even then, we aren't born evil and bad. People turned bad and evil because of their experienced and environment. Because of bad, traumatic and unfortunate experienced couple with a horrible and terrible environment, the demon in some of us rise above from darkness to the surface and became a dominant in our life. No one wants to be a bad person and no one is borne a bad person. I truly believe that everyone of us were borne good and want to grow up to be a good person too.

But sometimes it isn't up to us to decide especially if the person repeatedly have bad experienced thrown at him/her. There are only so much of pain, torture, torment, hurt, neglect, abuse and etc a person can take. Once it became too overwhelming, I think the person will shutdown emotionally and instead of choosing to see the good in people and situations, the person can only see ugly darkness and evil in people and situations. Hence it is a question of control. Most of us have control over our emotions/feelings/actions and we will do our utmost best not to screw ourselves up.
I had experienced darkness during the period when I was wrongly and basely accused by him for something I didn't do. At that time, all I could think of were revenge and I had killed him many times in my head. I wanted him to suffer physically, mentally and emotionally. I wanted to hire a gangster to beat him up to be honest. I just wanted to see him suffer and in pain like what he did to me. Although he didn't hurt me physically, but the emotional pain and hurt he inflicted on me were terrible that it left me mentally paralysed for a few months. No one knew how much hurt and heartache I went through and how I cried myself to sleep every night for almost 6 months. And even when I stopped crying myself to sleep, I was still sad and I couldn't stop thinking of him and what he did to me. The accusation was the hardest and deepest blow to my heart. it shattered me to pieces because to be accused by someone I used to love for something I didn't do was just plain cruel and ugly.

It was then that I decided to openly write about us, our affair, his emotional and physical cheating, exposing his identity and everything that he claimed we weren't and untrue. I had SMSes and emails to back up my words and exposure. I was so hurt, angry and in so much pain that the dark side of me managed to surface and temporary took over control of me emotionally and mentally. I shutdown and I allowed the darkness to envelope me because I could numbed myself until I don't feel the pain and hurt as I was so focus of making his life miserable. I felt a temporary relieved when I thought how humiliated he would be when people who know him read my posts on this blog about us. I didn't care about what people think of me. I just wanted to make him paid for his asshole treatment of me especially when I had been good and nice to him. I had never harm and hurt him hence I didn't deserve what he did to me.

If I had access to gangsters whom I could hire to beat him up, I wouldn't hesitate to hire!! I mean back then, not now or future. It was my darkest period last year and I was literally a walking zombie. I didn't like who I became especially when he was the cause of it. I hate how my thoughts were consumed by dark and ugly thoughts of revenge. Thank goodness I was able to pull myself out of the darkness and see the light again although it took me almost 1.5 years to fully recover from the heartbreak. I never told anyone who knows me as I don't want to explain what happened to me, how he treated and accused me as I didn't want to relive the pain, hurt and heartbreak again. I broke down to cry even in public just the mentioned of his name in the 1st 3 months after his baseless accusation. I feel so victimised because I didn't have a chance to defend myself against his accusation and also he played with my emotions, feelings and loved for him and then he discarded me aside by painting me as an evil person. Anyway, it was the past.

Now I'm very much back in my old and usual positive thinking mode and I don't feel the darkness in me anymore. I don't have negative thoughts about him anymore. And I don't even want to mention his name further because I don't want to his name alive anymore. He was definitely a lesson I needed because I truly learned so much about myself during this period of recovery. And I can safely said I became a better version of myself. So there was something good out of it.

So yes, because of my own experienced and now I see things much more clearly and differently, I finally understand why some people are bad. People don't turn bad overnight. They are turning bad gradually as they accumulate more bad experiences. This is life. And now that I'm very conscious of my feelings/emotions/thinking, I'm able to control and suppress the darkness in me from rising again. I had put myself through several tests in the last few months and I passed with flying colors. I'm happy to know that I regain my old positive self.

I don't wish him dead anymore, but I also can't bring myself to wish him well because I don't feel it in me to wish him well. Although I have managed to heal from my pain, hurt and heartbreak, doesn't mean I want to wish him well. I haven't forgotten his cruel and baseless accusation. It doesn't consume my thinking and haunt me anymore, but I haven't forgotten yet. And I don't think I will forget because it was a deep and permanent scar.

As I had said before, if he could accused and created the story about his wife cheated on him in his emails. Click on the link to read it  (Peter Wittendorp's Accused His Wife Cheated on Him)Not only in emails, but also text messages, WhatsApp and in person too. Hence, I shouldn't be shocked and surprised that he did that to me too. But it did hurt like hell. And a heartless, selfish and cold-hearted man like him will never cares who he hurts as long as his own ass is protected. Ok, I better stop before the demon in me is coming out again!!! hahahaha......

Goodnite world!

p.s. At least I have the guts to admit my truest feelings and thoughts openly. I'm not afraid to be judged because what people think of me is unimportant and irrelevant. I'm who I'm. And I don't need people to like me. I just want to live my life as openly and honestly as possible. As I have always said, if I have done something bad or wrong I will admit. If I didn't, I will protest until I go to my grave and the next life too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment