Sunday, December 17, 2017

Affair

Couple of days ago a friend of mine told me he bumped into someone at a recent charity event. He shared the same lift with a couple whom I know. They are my business acquaintances and I can't call them my friends because all we talked about when we met were business related. The guy is married with 2 young daughters and the girl isn't, but her dad is rich, she is a socialite, smart and pretty. Let's identify the guy as S and the girl as V.

S isn't good looking at all. Chubby, dark and short. But his family is rich too. S & V are business partner too. They only knew each other for a couple of years when they both attended the same event. V used to have a high school boyfriend whose family is mega rich. They were together for more than a decade before they broke off. I heard about V and her ex story from at least 2 -3 people separately and each of them told a different version. I didn't bother to remember as it doesn't concerns me.
Anyway, my friend who bumped into them told me that V dressed very sexily. A deep V dress that almost exposed her tits. My friend asked me why V wants to have an affair with S. I told him I don't know and I don't care although I was curious to know what V see in S. Such a mismatch pair. my friend was pretty judgemental. He feels that what she is doing is immoral and wrong as it will breaks up family. This is what I don't get it. Why is it the other woman is at fault in an affair.

I won't deny that I'm curious to know why V choose to be the other woman when she can has her picks of suitor. Young, smart, pretty, rich, popular and a socialite. If S is a better looking, I might understand. But he isn't. I'm curious, but I never ask any V and I don't act weird around them when I see them together. I don't pass judgment. Although what V is doing isn't right, but 1 hand can't clap. Just like 1 person can't tango so it takes 2 to tango and to clap.

S's dad knows about the affair. They are not hiding the affair at all. In fact, many people who know S & V know they are together. They also know S is married with 2 young daughters. Affair is such a norm now that it doesn't raise any eyebrow anymore. I have reason to think that V's parent also know about her affair with S. Both of them are holidaying in US now until X'mas. S's wife and kids are in KL I believe.

The reason why I don't judge is because what is there to judge. They are adults and they know what they are doing, the consequences of their decision and it is not my place to comments or pass judgement. There is always an untold story behind everyone action/decision and since I don't know the real story, I have no right to pass judgement. The only thing I disagree in an affair is that if a man loves for his wife has changed, then he should seriously consider a manly approach to ending the marriage. Anyway, 99% of the men want to eat both pies. I know for a fact because I just healed from a bad affair with Peter Wittendorp.

V is luckier than me as she gets to spend a lot of time with S and they travel together many times in a year openly. I doubt S will accuse V of anything unlike what happened to me. Anyway, I have and know many people who are having affair. Marriage is just an act and responsibility, but not a commitment that they will not cheat and will be with the same person for the rest of their life.
Honestly, I feel marriage is overrated. Most people live a double life. And I'm proud to say I'm not one of those people as my life is very open. I'm not ashamed of my past and I will admit if I'm wrong. I don't hide behind a lie or find excuses for my wrongdoings. I'll admit and face the consequences. I'm not a hypocrite as I practice what I preach. I live my life for myself and myself only. At my own terms and conditions.

Yes, I had an affair with Peter Wittendorp. Both emotionally, mentally and physically. He can denied it publicly, but privately he knows the truth. If I get to choose again will I do it? No, because he doesn't values me.

I have a couple friend who have been together for 10 years in 2018. My guy's friend is married with teenager kids. He flies back to Canada to visit the family 3x a year only. He and my gf loves each other a lot and he has been living with her for 6 years now in HK. She doesn't wants him to divorce her and doesn't mind their current arrangement. But they do pass judgment on other people who have affair. Haha. And some of my friends, the wife has an affair and some are both.

Anyway, some affairs last, some don't. Affair is so common nowadays so no big deal. Just remember don't pass judgment unless you know the whole truth or you have walked in their shoes. I don't condone affair because I think it is between those parties involve and outsiders have no right to comments or  judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment