Sunday, October 1, 2017

Don't ever tell a woman to chill....

When a woman is pissed off, NEVER tells her to chill or relax or calm down because it will makes her more pissed off! At least it is the case with me. It annoys me to the maximum when my people tell me to chill or relax when I'm pissed off. If I have wanted to be chilled or relaxed, I wouldn't be pissed off and ranting in the 1st place. When I expressed about the thing/issue that pissed me off openly on social platform, it is my way of letting off steam rather than keeping the unhealthy feelings inside me or ignores it!!

I noticed it is usually men who would tell a woman to chill or relax or calm down and move on. Women will give more sympathetic comments or supports than men. Women are more careful with their words as they understand when another woman is upset or pissed off, we don't want to be told to chill or relax or calm down. Never ever uttered these words to a foul mood woman unless you want her to chew you alive. Hahaha. What  we want to hear from you is that you understand what we are feeling at the moment and shows your sympathy or compassion for us. You can even crack a joke, but it has to be a funny one that crack us up laughing as it will helps us to get back into a good mood quicker.

Men just don't know how to appease an upset, angry or pissed off woman other than telling us to chill or relax or calm down! Haha. So men out there, please don't tell a woman to chill or relax when she is pissed off or angry or upset or mad as it will makes her even more pissed off and this time it will be aimed at you rather than the thing/people who pissed her off in the 1st place. You will become a victim and she will lashes out at you. So the best way to handle a woman who is in a foul mood is better just to say "hey, i know you aren't in the mood to talk, but I'm here so anytime you are ready I'm happy to listen". That's all I want to hear and it will definitely makes me calm down faster. Men, please be smart with your words choice ok! Please, please, avoid using words that will antagonise us further when we are already in a combat mode and ready to bite off someone's head. Remember that 😂!

No comments:

Post a Comment