Sunday, October 15, 2017

I missed HIM

Sometimes I really don't understand myself especially when it has to do with HIM. I still think and miss him occasionally even though when I looked at his pictures I saw a stranger looking back at me. I mean, I don't know the real him at all. I thought I know him, but apparently I didn't. I thought I understood him, but I didn't. I read back some of the old messages and emails that I still have with me and I'm still trouble by the fact that I will never know the truth about why he did what he did to me. I'm not trying to dig out the past. I just wish I had asked him bluntly for the truth and not brushed it aside pretended that I was ok with the past and the need to know didn't exist! I really wish I had an open conversation with him and ended things between us cordially and amicably. I shouldn't had acted so rashly. I wish I knew how to let go gracefully and peacefully rather than tried to hold on tightly and did all the stupid things to get his attention.

I missed him. There were times I was praying and hoping we are still talking so that I can reach out to him. Haha. Silly me right? Why would I want to reach out to a man who broke my heart and accused me of things I didn't do (yes, his accusation still bothers me). If you ask me what I want now, I just want to meet him 1 last time and talk openly. I will answer any questions he asks truthfully and I want him to do the same too. I come to realise that we ended our friendship in such an ugly manner. I'm slightly sad to lose him from my life to be honest. Sometimes I couldn't help wondering if I pop into his mind and if it did, what was his thought about me at that moment??

If I'm to take a wild guess, I will say I don't pop into his mind anymore. Even if it did happened, he would had brushed it aside and not think of me. I know for a fact that he will never forgive me for all the things I wrote about him, about us and everything I had shared in this blog. Maybe is a good thing especially when I'm not certain of how I feel about him now. I definitely don't hate him. Like I said, when I looked at his pictures I see a stranger staring back at me. A face that I know, but a heart and soul that I don't at all!!

2 years coming and yet there isn't a single day that I don't think of him irregardless of my moods and feelings. He never left my mind even though he isn't in my heart anymore. I just don't know why I still think of him every single day and missed him occasionally!! I really don't know. I have been trying to find answer, but haven't manage to do so yet.

Anyway, I feel slightly better after writing this post. And now I'm sleepy so that are all for now. Goodnite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment