Sunday, September 24, 2017

My admissions and confessions

When I didn't know how to let go the normal way, I did it the harmful way. Up until now, I have never share on my blog the main reason behind my decision to post all my SMSes and emails history between me and him. I did it because I needed him to hate me to his core so that I would stop hoping for a day he would reach out to me again. Deep down I already know he wouldn't reach out to me anymore, but my mind was still harbouring a minuscule % of hope that it would happen. I couldn't hate him.

What I did wasn't right at all. In fact, it was a crazy move, but it was the only choice I had if I wanted a new beginning. My mind didn't know how to stop hoping and letting go so the only way I could think of and would work effectively was to make him hates me to his core. He probably might has deleted my existence. I needed to hurt him to free myself. So what about those posts I wrote about him and his pictures posted on my blog? Same reason. It was done for him to hates me. I know it was a very twisted and crazy move on my part and I don't expect anyone to understand my reason and is ok.

Was there a tinge of revenge element? No. If I wanted to revenge I would have shared more intimate and personal details about him which he told me. I didn't share details about him because it wasn't a revenge act on my part. I gained nothing by my action except gaining hatred from him and mind freedom for myself. I'm definitely not justifying my action and not seeking understanding.
I did what I had to do to make myself move on and let go. I did what I had to do to free myself from my own mind trap. I have to be selfish because only me knows what I had to go through for the past 2 years.

A stupid decision to get his attention (I told him I was going to post about us because I wanted to get his attention as he was slipping out of my life back then) and switched off my mobile phone intentionally because I knew he would call me to ask me why I would want to post things about us. I wanted his attention and I did it the wrong way. It was a stupid move. I wouldn't do it. And by the time I switched on my phone, it was already too late. Damaged done and accusation hurled at me. I regretted for 2 years for behaving so stupidly and for wanting his attention desperately back then. And it was really hurtful to realise that he could think of me to commit such a devious act was breaking my heart to pieces.

Anyway, past is past. I had forgiven myself so I won't revisit again my stupidity and mistakes I had made. I had no one to blame but myself for wanting him to stay in my life and when he started to pull away I panic and used the one thing he worried the most to get his attention. I never told him that I just said those things to get his attention and to keep him in my life. There were times I wanted to ask him what did I gained from exposing us? Nothing!! If all I ever wanted was to keep him in my life, then why would I be so stupid to post about us when the relationship between us were still intact. Rough, but still intact at that point in time.

And now I'm doing my very best to make him stay away from me. Haha. I'm definitely a nutcase and very extreme. Anyway, let bygone be bygone. I just wanted to confess as I didn't want to keep it as a secret anymore. The lesson I learnt is never try to get someone attention if he/she isn't giving it willingly. And never ever use something they fear to get their attention because it will backfire and explore, like it did with me.

It was an expensive lesson and I had paid the price for it for the past 2 years emotionally and mentally so I'm not going to look back with regrets anymore. I definitely didn't do what he accused me of. I will swear on my favourite grandma's grave of my innocence. It is important for him to believe me? Not anymore.

Anyway, I'm happy now and that's most important 😀😀. I hope whoever read this post will not do anything as stupid as I did. Is not worth it at the end of the day because the now who will be hurt the most is yourself. Remember that always.

Ok, that's all I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment