Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Captain Cool Makes Me Happy

I stayed up until 5am yesterday to chat with Chris because of our time difference. We texted each other for almost 2 hours and I had a blast. Our mental energy and wavelength are very similar and our fantasy exchanged were great. We took turned to tell each other what we wanted to do and we never missed a beat. He made me laughed a lot. Even now I have a silly grin on my face just thinking about the contents of our chat.
I feel very comfortable with him. We are very upfront with each other and we are cleared what we want out of each other so no ambiguity. He enjoys giving and receiving attention from me and so do I 😆😆!  Chris wrote to me the following,
"I felt good about you. I don't know of any logical explanation as to how but I feel a good energy about you, there is an air of trust, comfort and a promise of incredible discovery with you."
Just today alone, he had checked in 3x - afternoon, evening and just now 😆😆! He told me he has to work tonight till late so he won't be able to chat with me. But he will try to check in whenever he can. Haha. So sweet of him. Oh, oh, he even sent a dedicated song to me this afternoon to make my day brighter 😂! The song was "Grease" and it was totally unexpected!! It is actually nice to have an uncomplicated lovership. Yes, yes, he is very far from me, but is ok. We have an understanding. My life still goes on as usual. My options are still open, but at the same time we will just enjoy each other and go with the flow. Not forcing anything to happen. Which is fine by me because I'm not looking for anything permanent right now. I just want to enjoy and invest some of my time with people, like Chris, that put a silly grin on my face. Hahaha.
Before he signed off, he told me he had a silly grin on his face at that moment and I asked him why? He said I made him laughed. I replied him I'm a comedian 😂😂! And I did a hocus pocus on him.....I told him to think of me. He replied, "Doh 😀😀"
Because he is Asian, he would mixed in a few words of Malay, Hokkien and Cantonese when he texted me. It was funny to read that, but I also feel a closeness to him because there were some words best expressed in other dialect than English and he could understand without the need for me to translate. For the 1st time I actually enjoy a lovership with an Asian man who is also a  Malaysian. Freaking unbelievable and awesome at the same time because Chris is really different than the typical Malaysian or Asian men. I enjoy his company tremendously! The best part is he made me feels happy.
I have a feeling we will last for awhile 😍😉!!

No comments:

Post a Comment