Saturday, October 8, 2016

Chris, An Exception

As per my title, Chris is really an exception to the type of men I typically liked and attracted to. I prefer Caucasians men over Asians men mainly because I feel more mentally compatible with Caucasians men than Asian men. But Chris has shown me that if I keep my eyes open and willing to give it a try, I might be able to meet an Asian man who can be mentally compatible to me. He really caught me by surprised. Never in a million years that I would think I would be attracted to an Asian man, let alone a fellow Malaysian 😵😂!
To be honest, I'm really surprised at myself because of my attraction to Chris. He cracked me up with his witty remarks and stimulated me mentally. I never thought I would said this, but if he lives in KL I wouldn't mind dating him. Haha yes, I wouldn't mind dating Chris. I like a man who can mentally stimulates me and keeps me on my toes 😝😂! And he can. Not to mention the fact that we share a few likings and similarities. He is sapiosexual....meaning he is sexually attracted to intelligence and human mind before appearance. Same as me. As mentioned in my 1st post, we both enjoy watching the rain and I'm also an exception for him as he prefers Caucasians women over Asian women. Hahaha......it was so eerie when he told me that before I told him why he was an exception. 
Seriously, sometimes we won't know what the universe has in store for us and what kind of journey we will get to experience. We can only keep an open mind and an open heart. Chris told me that he finds me very attractive, refreshing and has a nice face. And he also knows I like to be teased 😂😂!! He is really really good with words and we both enjoy mental stimulation a lot. Oh he also said I look elegant and sexy. 
I have to remind myself not to get addicted to chatting with him as we live too far apart so at most we will only be just chat pals. Haha. Oh well, at least I have him to make me laugh and mentally stimulate me. Chris is someone who appeared in my life unexpectedly and he kinda opened my eyes to dating an Asian man like him. I really don't mind. I think it will be fun and exciting 😎!
Who knows what the future is going to be or will bring to me. For now I'm just going to enjoy the flow and chatting with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment