Thursday, October 6, 2016

Captain Chris @ Captain Cool

Made another new friend about 1.5 weeks ago. His name is Chris and he is a Captain for 1 of the top 3 commercial airlines in Middle East. He was from Malaysia and 44 years old. Normally, I wouldn't find Asian men attractive because I don't find them mentally stimulating. But Chris is an exception. He is witty, funny, creative, deep, well travelled and  intriguing. My friends know that I'm not a fan of Asian men, but Chris is different. He piques my interests, he made me laughed and he made me looked forward to chatting with him daily 😛😄!
I enjoy chatting with him and messaging each other. Last night we messaged each other for over an hour. He is in Florida now. He got in yesterday as he was on duty. We talked about a lot of things and we shared a few similar views and likings. For instance, he loves watching the rain and so do I. He described what he was feeling when he watched the rain and it was exactly how I felt every time I watched the rain. His words, "It's very calming to watch a storm wreak havoc outside, while its perfectly calm inside. There's nothing more exciting than watching a force unleashing power in such a chaotic and violent way, but yet so beautiful to watch".
I told him I would love to snuggle and watch the rain. He said having a glass of wine and listening to classical music will be fitting in this situation. I couldn't agree more with him. It is not easy to meet a guy who enjoys watching the rain as much as I do. Oh oh, when I told him I can actually smell the oncoming rain in the air before it actually rain and he said he can smell it too 😄😎!! So cool to actually talk to a man who can relates to what I was telling him and also shares the same interests as me. He enjoys drinking mojito and so do I. But he prefers classic and I prefer flavour. He likes black coffee too.
I like to ask him a lot of questions.....ya ya, as usual. Haha. He teased me and said I'm good at interview and asked if I was a spy 😂😂! He is so silly sometimes, but charming and cute too. Haha. I have to admit that I'm pleasantly surprised by Chris. Sometimes I really have to keep an open mind and open heart as I never know what the universe will surprise me 😂. 
He also told me he likes my smile and my blonde hair too. Haha. And he admires my sense of adventure. Chris cracked me up a lot with his over the top writing style. After a long hard day at work, reading his messages helped to relax me as he never failed to make me laughed so hard 😂😂!
I'm happy that we crossed path. Again, not sure how long he will remains in my path so I'm just going to enjoy while it last. Useless to think so far ahead. All I want now is a just a very chill and carefree interaction with new friends. Whether romance is in the card or not I don't care. If it happens great. If not, no big deal. Life isn't about just romance and relationship. Is about living a life I love and do whatever I like 😄! 
That's all about Chris for now......to be continued later when I have new updates to share.

p.s. I showed Chris a a few of my dolled up photos and he said I look amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment