Monday, October 24, 2016

2nd time from Chris

Yesterday evening I whatsapp Chris and told him that if 1 day we become bored with each other and this lovership, we will tell each other and walk away without ghosting. And I also told him that I have a feeling we will be friends for long even after the lovership has ended.
His replied to me was he has a feeling he doesn't wants this lovership to end and as far as he is concerned he doesn't ghost on people. But his next statement was the one that made me feel a bit scared....He wrote to me  - Kind of have this feeling of "where have you been all my life" going onThis is the 2nd time in a span of less than 2 months he made that statement to me. The 1st time when he said that, I brushed it aside as joke because we were talking about something silly. And I didn't give any thoughts to it.
But yesterday evening when I read his replied......I'm feeling a bit scared because we weren't joking about anything silly. I like him, but I don't know much about him yet and vice versa too. I mean we think alike in some topics and we both want the same things in some very specific areas so our mental connection is pretty strong. He told me several times that he feels comfortable with me and I feel the same too. We actually sync in certain areas.
I didn't reply to his statement. I just left it like that. I'm scared because I heard similar statement made by Peter before when we were happy, loving and still together. But look what happened to us now! I don't want  a repeat with Chris. I know my circumstance with Chris is different and Chris is also a very different from Peter in many ways so I might just be overreacting. I don't want to fall in love with Chris. And I don't want him to fall in love with me because there is a possibility he might. It happened to Peter Wittendorp too.
Bottomline is I'm not ready to fall in love with anyone at this moment. I just want a carefree lovership where if things has to end we can still be friends. Anyway, not going to overthink, but rather just enjoy Chris and our chats (at least 5 days a week). He loves attention and he loves to give attention too. Haha. So we are good for each other. With Chris is always playful, horny and unexpected. Drama free and no emotions roller coaster rides. He will tells me what he wants and I will do the same. I don't need to guess anything where Chris is concerned. His appearance in my life at this moment is a message to me. He is the kind of lover I would love to meet and have in my life and now I have him.
He told me in 1 of his recent messages that although we haven't been physical, but we are lover in many ways. Again I didn't ask him in what ways because I don't want to get carry away and overanalyse every word he said to me. I just want to enjoy and go with the flow! That's all I want now with Chris 😄!

No comments:

Post a Comment