Thursday, October 20, 2016

Chris Went MIA

Been very busy lately hence didn't have a chance to update my blog until now. Chris went MIA for 2 days this week and I just let him be. He told me he had guest in town. I mirrored his actions and waited for him to reach out. Although I missed our daily messages, but I was adamant not to be the first one to reach out to him. I wanted to know if he missed me too. So after 2 full days of silent form my end, he whatsapp me and told me he missed our exchanges. I knew he would missed our chats and messages. I just wanted to see how long it would take him to reach out.
With Chris, there is a feeling of familiarity, like an old friend although we have only known each other for over a month. Is an easy feeling. But also a feeling of excitement and enjoyment. He is one hell of a writer. Writing what he wrote can turns any woman on. Hahaha!
Like I said, Chris inspires and stimulates me into thinking more creatively and by doing so I'm able to see things more clearly and vividly. I have a feeling we can be friends for long-term. I will share some of the messages Chris wrote to me in the near future 😉! It was relaxing and entertaining to read his messages after a long and busy day at work.
He is definitely an interesting lover to have. Will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment