Monday, October 10, 2016

Mental Addiction

Yesterday morning I wrote a fantasy and I asked Chris to continue where I left off to see if he was able to follow my train of thoughts and he didn't failed me 😈! But it could be more descriptive and detailed. Haha. Nevertheless, it was still a good one. At least I got to find out that we are on the same wavelength and he can meet my wits and craziness 😂😂! Not to mention the fact that he brought back out the very cheeky and naughty side of me that was suppressed for 14 months. He unleashed it and I'm very happy it was him because he is definitely a very compatible match, at least mentally!
I told him that it is dangerous for me if I'm mentally addicted to him. And his replied, "There's no excitement without danger and there can't be mystique without distance".
I asked if he enjoys my wits and he said totally. He said,"Where have you been all my life 😄". I answered him, "Hidden as a gem to be discovered by the right man 😂😂". 
Me: I think I might be a match to you!! Haha. Chris: I think so 😊
I find mental addiction as potent as a drug although I haven't try any kinds of drugs nor do I want to try. I'm a sucker for a man who are mentally compatible to me. And it isn't easy to meet one hence when I do I have a tendency to be addicted to his brain and I will find him attractive and hot even though he might be average looking only. 
Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the mental games Chris and I are engaging in at the moment. I'm not looking for anything serious at this moment as I'm not ready to fall in love after pulling myself out of the deep holes. I want a fun, carefree and drama free part-time lovership. And I think Chris can gives it to me since he is based in Middle East due to his job. I'm not going to think too much, but just enjoy the flirting, teasing, mental stimulation and great conversation 😎!!
Am really glad and happy that he appeared in my life to show me that I should widen my horizon because life is full of surprises. I'm so happy and excited to have my old self back and to enjoy Chris's company while it last 😆! Thank you Captain Chris!!

No comments:

Post a Comment