Sunday, May 22, 2016

I'm a 100% LEO



Hahaha.....is true! If someone steps on my toes repetitively and do not apologise, I will definitely turn into a bitch.


Oh hell ya! I'm not the type of woman who will sit idly and pretend everything is ok when it isn't. An Ace will be an Ace! 



Yup it happened before and normally I would apologise, but whatever I wrote about my experienced with that person, I don't and won't regret writing about it. Keeping our secrets for so long and dealing with that person selfishness and accusation, was the last straw for me. 



Hahahaha.........so true!

 

Yup is definitely ME!



Well, what's the point of saying I'm going to do something, but never actually doing it. I will never threaten, but instead just honour my own words to myself!


Well, if I'm royally pissed off I will take actions that are not beneficial for all parties involve. And if my ego and pride are involved, then it will be harder for me to stay calm. I will just react to a threat or accusation just to spike the person. 



Ya.....very true. I gave many chances, but eventually enough will be enough and once a liar, always a liar. Just like my mum. And now that person whom I used to think as the right man for me!













No comments:

Post a Comment