Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pins to describe my feelings


I believe in all the above quotes!


Ya, he taught and used me at the same time! He used me to escape his problems rather than facing and solving the issues. When I called him out on it, he always managed to turn around to make me felt guilty for it. 



So true. My trust for him is (-100%) now




Hahaha!! 1 person comes to mind overtime I read this pin - HIM!!




I think he does now!! Do I care? If I give a shit, I wouldn't be posting. I told him many times, if I want to do something, I will do it openly and publicly as me! I'm not a coward. I don't need to hide behind a mask! Moreover, whatever I wrote about him so far are facts. I had warned him that I will write until I don't feel anything for him anymore. 




I told him I will ask my future lover to write a thank you card for helping me to become a better woman for myself and for my future lover. 




Hmm.......in my dream only!! Maybe not also!! LOL



Ya, couldn't agree more. He hurts my feeling so many times until I could actually felt the pain in my heart. It never crossed my mind that he would be so mean, harsh, cold and selfish!! Never in the 10 years I know him, especially the last 2 years when we grew so close and I thought he genuinely open up to me. But I was a fool! He promised me so many times he would never hurt me, but he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment