Sunday, May 22, 2016

Blog name change

Stupid me.....now only thought of changing my blog's name and hide my identity so that I couldn't be found so easily by my internet harasser! I should had done that earlier, but I didn't think of doing so. Dumb, dumb me! A bit late, but at least I thought of it now! Is like playing cat and mouse game!

I think I should get some peace from now onwards. Fingers crossed. Beside my internet harasser, I also don't want that person to be able to read my blog any more. Not that I'm afraid to let that person reads what I wrote, I just want to cut all my connections to this person entirely. Knowing that this person still reads my posts doesn't allows me to have a clean cut from this person. I actually feel bad for sharing about our experienced publicly now that I had calmed down and on the last stage of forgiving. I actually wanted to apologise to that person when this person doesn't deserves it at all. I know I'm an idiot when dealing with this person. 

Anyway, all I can say is I feel a huge relief now. I don't feel like I'm a victim anymore. Is good to be able to have a clean break and start anew! Hallelujah!!


Updated on 26.6.16 

I had to change my blog name again as I noticed some weird html link. And a sudden activity from Singapore, where Peter Wittendorp live. I'm not sure if he or someone else had found my blog again. Anyway just as precaution I decided to change my blog address again. Haha.....I feel like I'm an internet fugitive running away from an invincible someone. LOL!

Updated on 28.6.16

I changed my blog address again after I foolishly reached out to Peter and gave him my blog address. At that moment I wanted him to read my posts, but then I decided I didn't want to because I think it is pointless. Hence I changed the name again. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to change.

Updated on 5.7.16

I'm not going to change my blog name and address anymore. Very tiresome to keep changing so that I won't be harassed. But I have enough of playing hide and seek so I'm going to let it be. Not going to waste time with the idiot out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment