Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My private blog

I have another blog which I started about 6-7 years ago and it is currently dormant because there are too much stuffs in the blog that are very private thoughts. I just logged in to checkout some of my older posts and I saw that I wrote a lot about that person and I .......mostly my feelings for that person, what he did to me in the earlier stages and etc. A lot of my secrets were disclosed in that private blog including that person full identity. It will always be private. There is a latest open message I wrote to the person, but that person will never reads it because it will never be published. That person actually knows about this private blog as he had read a few of the posts previously before it became private last year. But doubt that person remember my blog's name and beside no one can read anything except me. I read thru some of my posts in my private blog and it can never be revealed. I forgot I had saved some very telling information in my private blog until I read back. Anyway, it is very private so it should be safe.

So what are in the open message? Hmmm..........I prefer to keep it private to myself. Nothing nasty or condemning. Anyway......I will leave it as it is. To be honest, I didn't read any of my old posts about that person as I don't think it will do me any good. There are a lot of things I couldn't figure out, but I'm not going to waste my time trying because I will never know the answers. That person will bring the truth to the grave with him and only him alone will know the answers. I'm at peace with myself, with the knowledge of not knowing the truth. Is not worth it.......that person isn't worth it even as a friend. A person who intentionally used another person to satisfy oneself is just pure selfish and heartless. Maybe other people could tolerate or lucky than me as they never have to experience what I went thru for the past 2 years. Ok.....no more writing about that person. I want to keep my zen and I don't want to say any harsh things about that person anymore. So topic ends..... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment