Sunday, May 22, 2016

My week

Been so busy last few days that I was too tired to write any new posts. I'm also slightly stress out due to work, biz and personal issues. I went for my facial yesterday afternoon and my therapist asked me if I'm feeling stress lately because she said my face looks tired. She told me to relax a bit. I told her I will. I'm actually lack of sleep as I have to get up early to work. Couple with the issue of selling my restaurant.....which is still pending after almost 6 weeks, it really put a strain on my mind. The korean buyer is really difficult to handle and I'm praying hard that we can get him to sign the SPA by next week. I just wish to wrap up this up asap. I hate things hanging in mid-air!

I also hate people, especially men who prefer assuming rather than ask or prefer me to guess than be upfront and tell me what they need! If women, I can understand. But men, I just can't tolerate. I'm a straightforward and upfront person so it is really hard for me to comprehend when men start to behave like women! Unbelievable! Anyway, praying really hard it will be signed off soon!

Work wise not much issues, in fact, lots of happy surprises. Although there was a small rubbish issue that I had to take care of, but it didn't affect me much. An inconvenient, but it was resolved. 

Anyway......a short post for now as I'm not very motivated to write lately. Mentally and physically tired = can't think. Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment