Saturday, May 7, 2016

Colleagues

1 of my colleague is leaving the company next week and moving to Melbourne so we had a farewell happy hour with him. It was a good night bonding with my colleagues. 1 of the thing I enjoy most from my work is my colleagues. I have nice and easy going colleagues. And also the team work. They are also funny too. I learned a lot more about them tonight and what I found out were interesting. Hahaha.

And I can say with 100% certainty that I don't judge because the things I heard were juicy. I respect everyone's choice and beside I'm not a judge, so it is not my place to judge at all. And their choices are not affecting me directly so why should I pass judgment. But I'm definitely curious to know their reasons. Human thinking and behaviour are the most interesting subject to study! Haha

They came up to my condo to use the washroom and commented that my place is big for me to stay. Haha. 1 colleague even commented that he feels motivated to work harder after seeing my place. I rarely invite people to come to my place because it is my sanctuary. Anyway, it was nice to have my colleagues visit my home.

I enjoy their company :-)!

Updated on 20.6.16

If I have to pick 1 good thing from working in JLL, it will be my colleagues. Nice people and non judgmental. We work in harmony and appreciate team spirit. Whenever I'm in a lousy mood, it will be lifted when I go in to office as 1 of my colleague, James, will say something funny or share some funny stories about his clients that just cracked me up. Haha. I asked James a few days ago if he thinks I can survive in corporate structure and he said no. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment