Friday, May 13, 2016

Random pins

Yup, absolutely fucking true. Have a taste of your own fucking medicine!!



Hmmmmm.......will he ever admits he is wrong?? I will buy lottery if he does so!!



A reminder to all of us!



Before yes. Now fuck it! Enough for being a fool so many times!!



Brilliant! Say what you mean and mean what you say! 



Faking caring!!



Hmmm.....definitely true, but still hard not to take it personally especially when the person who treats you poorly was someone you loved and cared!



He never admits he wears a mask!! I told him that before and he got upset at me for telling him to stop wearing a mask, but rather be himself. The true him. The core him! But I guess he had shown me almost all of his personality!! LUCKY ME???? More like DAMN ME!!



I rest my case!



Oh i thought about it thoroughly and can even guess his reactions and feelings, but I don't give a shit! He doesn't gives a shit about my feelings and thinking so why should I give a shit about his! In my life, everything has to be fair. If you want respect, give respect. If you want honesty, give honesty! If you don't want to be lied, stop LYING! And before you judge someone actions toward you, please examine yourself and your actions toward that person!! :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment