Monday, May 9, 2016

Pins to describe my pain


Ya, I always trust him even after I found out he lied to me. I still chose to trust and believe him. I was stupid!



Felt it 3 weeks ago. 



Definitely is HIM!! He will never admits he is WRONG! He just can't be wrong. Except when he is caught red handed or he confessed himself. 



Exactly how I felt when he hurled the accusation at me, not once, but twice. And even accused me of threatening him! I don't need to threaten! I will just do what I want to do or say what I want. I would love to see if he has more to lose or me. And I will do it openly and publicly. I will let the world be the judge!



Again so true!



Hmmmmmm................I rest my case



Absolutely true. Exactly what I'm feeling now. And it does bring out another side of me which was dormant for a long time. And it is only targeted at him because he spoke without thinking. And if he did thought about it and still spit out the words, then it was his intention to hurt me and if that's the case he deserves what I'm dishing to him now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment