Sunday, May 22, 2016

Audiences

I was going thru the stats for my blog and notices that I had a lot of audiences from far flung countries such as Burma, Hungary, Russia, Slovenia, Egypt and even Oman, which I never expected. The top 3 countries were USA, Malaysia and Singapore. But the last few days I saw a lot of my audiences came from SG and HK. A 60 page views in an hour from SG, that was the highest recorded and it made me wondered why the sudden interests in my blog. Not that it matters since my blog is make public and besides everything I had written were facts about my life and things I had experienced. It is solely all about my feelings, thoughts and views.....there are no right or wrong because everyone has his/her own interpretation.

How people perceive of think of me after they had read what I wrote is beyond my control and beside I really don't care. Life is too short and unpredictable to care too much. There will always be haters irregardless so why bother with those haters. I'm not perfect and never will. I have never try to pretend to be someone that I'm not and I never hide any parts of my life. Most of my friends know stories about me including my experienced with that person. They know that person identity and even seen the pic of that person. Anyway, not writing anymore about that person as promised.

So coming back to my audiences. I'm really curious to know why the sudden spike in my audiences from SG and HK in the past few days. Anyway.....a curiosity that will never be answered. So it will always remain as a mystery to me.

Oh well......whatever.

Update on 22.6.16

Hmmm.......I just checked my stats and noticed that today I had a lot of readers from Singapore. Weird. Really weird. The last time I had a lot of readers from SG was before I changed the name of my blog. After that, my readers were mostly from US and small number from Europe. Definitely no SG. What's going on? I hope it isn't what I'm thinking is happening. Anyway, not going to dwell on it.  Just an observation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment