Friday, May 6, 2016

Cheeky me

I miss my own cheekiness! I was so caught up with the drama in his life and his paranoia, he suck all my positive energy out from me. Including my sense of humour and cheekiness! I can feel my old self returning. Haha!

Hmmm.......should I share some of the juicy stuffs we talked about and did with my readers? Hahahahaha! He is going to have a heart attack and be very furious if he reads this post!! Lol! He will probably believes that I will definitely write it! Well, no decision yet as on this topic. Stay tune and follow my blog to find out and be the first to know :-)!

Damn, it feels good to be cheeky especially at his expense!! I'm the type of person if you don't want me to do something, speak to me nicely and explain to me why and I will listen. If you use threat or blackmail or arm twist me, then I will definitely do the opposite of what you want :-)! And he never wants to talk about issues openly or listen, then reading is the only way. He brought a side of me that has been dormant for a long long time.

Psychology said, emotional pain does change or affect a person behaviour. I'm mirroring his actions in a way! Another thought just came to mind - he probably think I have gone off the chart and acting crazy :-)! I'm always crazy and he knows that!! hahahaha!

Oh well, too bad if he doesn't likes it.....he did a lot of things I didn't like, but he still went ahead to do it. Now let him has a taste of his own medicine! What goes around comes around! Treat people how you want to be treated! Before we complain about what we don't like about someone, please ask ourselves why the people are treating us this way compare to others. Don't blame the other person. Instead look within yourself and own up your faults like a real man or woman :-)!

Anyway, I'm sleepy.....Happy Friday to all my readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment