Monday, July 11, 2016

Number 100 posts - Me from 2012 to 2016

This is my number 100 posts since I started this blog 2 years ago. I was thinking of what topic to write and decided to share with my readers the transition of my red hair color to my present blonde color. Everyone who didn't see me for a few years and saw me again recently told me my look didn't change except for my hair color. Some of them I only met once 5-6 years ago briefly and yet they could still remember me. Most of them were my clients. I was really impressed by their memory or I'm just too unforgettable especially with my read hair previously and now it is blonde. Hahaha.

From top to bottom. 
1. Oia in Santorini, Greece
2. Kyoto, Japan (Bamboo Garden)
3. Pisa, Italy
4. Ibiza, Spain
5. Seminyak, Bali



I think beside the hair colours, I'm slimmer now. My weight remains the same, but toner and leaner now 😄. I think in the last 5 years, I aged fairly well. Like a fine wine 😂😝! Looking forward to turning 50 years old. I'm going to mark turning 50 with another Boudoir photoshoot. Lets hope my body still looks presentable at 50 years old and my face is still like how I look now. Hahaha.

A lot of my friends told me that I will never change and will still look the same when I reach 50 years old. Peter said that to me too. He said I will always be free spirited, crazy and untameable!! 

I have promised myself that I will make my life as colourful and memorable as possible. Just Peter alone had given me some colours - from sunny bright yellow to darkest black. From greatest happiness filled with laughter to severe heartbreak. What an adventure and life experienced from 1 person 🙈. I had tasted sweetness, sourness, bitterness and spiciness during my 10 years of knowing him. 

Anyway, this post is a happy post and not about Peter so will not write about him. My life journey will continue to be colourful, full of adventures and interesting challenges 😘! 

No comments:

Post a Comment