Monday, July 25, 2016

Spooky

Ok, on 19th July I wrote that I received a lot of audiences from Singapore who checked out my blog thru iPhone in a very short time span. It is happening again! Just over the weekend, there were 253 page views from Singapore and all using iPhone. But the most spooky part was at any 1 time, the page views could went up to 60. It usually happened during the weekend and weekdays were quiet. Really spooky because I'm feeling like my blog is being monitored. Maybe I overthink. But there is a pattern here and I just couldn't help wondering whether was it 1 person action or a group of people. Every time I wrote about this, it would stopped for a few days without any audiences from Singapore and then it would picked up momentum aggressively. Even in the middle of the night such as 4am!!
Oh ya, it also happened to my the other blog on Wordpress. On the same day, I saw audiences from Singapore appeared on my blog in Wordpress. But the number wasn't as crazy as my post on the Blogger site. I don't think it is a coincident. I think someone is definitely checking out my blogs for a specific reason.

Anyway, my blog is open to anyone so not worry at all. Just very very curious why such an unusual pattern. What's the motive behind the action? And most of the time the page views were on posts related to Peter Wittendorp!! Is like someone just interested in posts written about him. Why?

Definitely a mystery and I will never know the answer. Haha

Ok night everyone!


Updated 25.7.16

Hmmm......no sign of aggressive audiences from Singapore today. I think my suspicious might be right! Anyway, find it really amusing. Hahaha

Updated 26.7.16

Ok.....I think I updated too quickly. Saw an influx of audiences from Singapore to both my blog address and again the same thing.....98% of the posts viewed were related to Peter Wittendorp!! Maybe just coincidence. But I don't believe in coincidence!! It really pique my curiosity now. Suspected it could be the work of 1 person or a group of people who has/have vested interest in Peter Wittendorp. My blog isn't dedicated to him. It contained posts about myself, about life, politics and etc so why only viewed posts I wrote about him. And only thru iPhone?? I don't think is Peter himself as I don't think he will be so crazy to read the same posts over and over and over again. Beside, I don't think he knows about this blog as I had changed the name of the blog 2x.

Oh well.....even if is he, don't care. Will update again tomorrow and my money is that there will be no audiences from Singapore. I shall see.....haha

Updated 27.7.16

Yes, appeared again.

Updated 31.7.16

Still showed up, but much less page views. I'm really beginning to think my blog is being monitored. Don't know why and to be honest I don't care. I'm just curious. That's all!

Month of August

There was one day this week my blog logged a lot of viewers from Singapore and same thing as before, majority of the posts read were related to Peter Wittendorp. Is really weird and spooky. I really couldn't figure out why. Anyway, my blog is open to public so anyone can read anything. Just mainly curious.



No comments:

Post a Comment