Saturday, July 9, 2016

Twitter

Hmmmmm........I noticed that my Wordpress blog can be found thru Twitter, which I find it mind boggling because I'm not active on Twitter. And I'm not using my real name so it will be almost impossible to locate me, but yet I get visitor to my blog via Twitter. And only from 1 country - Singapore. Really weird. 
And even weirder was this particular reader only read my posts that were related to Peter Wittendorp. Is kinda spooky. Wondering if my blog is being monitored. Really a mystery to me. How did someone managed to find my Wordpress blog via Twitter when I'm inactive and my account name is under a pseudonym. I keep 2 active blogs - 1 here (blogger.com) the other at Wordpress.com. Both have same contents as I was planning to migrate to Wordpress, but changed my mind. Instead, keeping 2 blog sites.
Anyway, not a big deal if someone found my blog thru Twitter. It was just plain curiosity with this mystery. Oh well. Whoever is monitoring my blog, hope you enjoy my posts 😀😉

No comments:

Post a Comment