Thursday, July 7, 2016

Catching up with friends

Since last week, I had been busy catching up with my friends in HK and in KL. Back to back. This weekend another good friend is in town. I have known him for almost 16 years now. I met him while working in Hotel Equatorial. He dated my gf back then. We lost touch for a few years and then got back in touch. He works in HK. Whenever I'm in HK, we will meet up. But last week he was busy so we didn't get to meet up. And this weekend he is back in KL so we are going to try to meet up.

My best friend Gloria just flew back to Macau today. Very short trip for her. 3 days 2 nights. Had a good time catching up with her. She shared with me her issues with her elder son during the last few months, but now it is sort of resolved. I'm glad to hear that things are better for her now.

In 1 week, I met up with 6 friends already. Tiring, but definitely had a good time. Always fun to catch up with them. So now resting at home and just chill.




No comments:

Post a Comment