Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Peter Wittendorp confession on 17.1.12

17.1.12 (1am) - Crazy, crazy night with Peter. We spoke on the phone for 1.5 hours and in this duration he told me a lot of things that he never did before. We have known each other for 6 years now and never before he was so open and revealing with me. At first he told me I'm one of the hottest woman he has met, but then he changed it to I'm the hottest woman he has ever met. When I heard that, I asked him why he finds me hot?? IS it related to my butts? He said no, it is the overall package. He said I have a great personality, fun, witty, crazy, smart, successful, independent, great ass and body :-)!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! It was the entire package!! And his next comment caught me by surprised because it was totally unexpected!! I never knew he thought of me in that way at all!! So what did he said to me?? He said, "You are a perfect companion for me. You are compatible to me. I wished i met you earlier. I really, really, really, really want you next to me now!! I want you in HK. How come u aren't in HK. U promised u'll be here!!!"
When I heard his statements, I felt flattered, great and on cloud 9. It was so unexpected and I wasn't prepared for his confessions. If he had told me all the above 5-6 years ago when we first met, I would had reacted more greatly and spent my time dwelling on his statements, thinking of ways to get him to be mine permanently. But now, I just cherish his confessions, his desires and his wants for me 😍!!!! When it comes from him, a man I like him, his confessions and praises for me were more meaningful but as he has desires me for 6 years now. What an honour 😉 !!! It boosted my confident and elevated my happiness tremendously 😃.
We spent 1.5 hours chatting about everything and anything. He repeated more than 10x he wanted me in HK and next to him. He tried to make me feel guilty for not turning up by saying that I promised him I was going to be there :-)!!! I know he was drunk, but I didn't think he was that drunk because he's a pretty good drinker. But then again some friends told me not to believe a drunken man words because there are no truth to it. Merely bullshit only .......men +  beer = bullshit 😂😂😂😂😂😂!
Personally I do believe because I do tell the truth when I'm intoxicated. I feel more brave and carefree when I'm high. Most of the things I spoke when I was intoxicated were related to men. I would be more open with a man about my feelings and interests in him after drinking because if it didn't turn out well, I can always blame it on alcohol 😆!! A great excuse to use 😂😂 . Save me from embarrassment and avoid awkwardness between me and the man.
So speaking from experienced, I do believed what Peter told me that night was true to a certain degree  because he didn't have to sweet talk me to be with him as he knows how I feel about him. He confessed because he meant it. I was glad he told me his true feelings even though we are just very good friends. If only our timing were better. Oh well, life isn't perfect and I can't have it all so I'm going to take whatever I can as it comes my way.
Whatever happens I will always have this post to remind me of Peter's confessions even after 10,20 or 30years.

No comments:

Post a Comment