Monday, July 11, 2016

Lucky Morning

Started my morning with an upbeat song - Cheap Thrill by Sia. Love the music of this song. Never fails to make me feel like dancing. Traffic was also very smooth, which was a surprised for the 1st day back to work after the long weekend of Hari Raya celebration. For a second I thought it was Sunday. Haha. Got in to office in 15 mins. As I parked my car and walked to the management office to pay my monthly parking fee, I found a RM10 on the floor and I couldn't return it as I didn't see anyone around the car park. So I'm RM10 richer. Haha. I considered it LUCKY MONEY.

And as I was making payment, the staff of the parking management company paid me compliment on my hair. She said I look nice with the blonde color and the short hair style. A compliment is always welcome. Haha. Definitely a good start to a normally dreaded Monday morning. Praying for more good things to come my way.

Oh ya, a good friend took me out for lunch at the Japanese restaurant, Iketeru in KL Hilton. Hehe! So far my day has been good. Just hope to keep the positive energy coming.

That's all for now. Have to get back to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment